Applicants must submit their application using our Online Application Portal located here.
A one – two page letter of intent
Copy of academic transcripts (PDF). Informal is acceptable.
Credit /debit card to submit payment
Review the complete application process below.
*NOTE: Your application will be reviewed when all required documentation is received. CEAACT will notify you directly if additional information or documentation is required.
Through our Online Portal you will be able to select your choice of
either the Clinical Therapeutic Arts and Addictions Diploma OR The
Therapeutic Arts and Addictions Certificate(s).
Once you are in the ONLINE PORTAL you will be asked for the following:
1. Select the specific program to which you want to apply.
2. Upload a Current Resume. There is a file upload link built into the application.
3. Upload a 1-2 page Statement of Purpose letter. Please include a description of: your previous education and experience; and discuss why you think this program will help you meet your learning needs. The purpose of the letter is to help us assess how our program may suit your needs.
4. Upload the following supporting documents as proof of your eligibility*: An Undergraduate degree in a related field, or college diploma in a related field. Relevant fields of study include psychology, social work, health, social sciences, public health, community and social services, child and youth studies;
OR A minimum of 2 years full-time experience in fields such as addiction, mental health, social and community services, nursing, law enforcement/criminal justice, or first responders.
5. Save the information on the application pages before you proceed to the next item.
6. Please proceed to pay the $100 non-refundable application fee. (Payable by credit or debit online).
7. After paying the application fee, please complete your application and be sure to SUBMIT the form.
If you would prefer to pay by cheque, contact CEAACT Admissions directly to request a paper application which you may submit by mail, with payment. Your application will not be processed until payment is received.
You will be advised through email of your admittance to the program within two weeks or less of CEAACT receiving a complete application package.
*NOTE: Applicants may request a Prior Learning Assessment if formal education requirements are not met and they believe they have life experiences and education that will satisfy the requirements. A Fee of $200 is required for the Prior Learning assessment.
© CEAACT - The Centre for Expressive Arts and Addictions Counselling Therapies